Halkidiki is an immensely popular seaside destination in northern Greece. Consisting of four distinct regions (Central Halkidiki, Kassandra, Sithonia, and Athos), three of which extend southeast as “legs” into the Aegean Sea, this region boasts perhaps the greatest number of excellent beaches in the whole of Greece.
Continue reading on QR-SPOT-Europe.
Read more: Halkidiki – Greece
- The best Christmas Markets in Europe
- The best Whale-Watching-Spots in Europe
- Castles and Palaces in Europe
- The best museums in Europe
- The Best Aquariums in Europe